For Many, traditional over the counter sleep aids fall short of a good night’s rest. Our CBN PM Capsules have been specifically formulated with the highest quality organic ingredients to promote a deep restful sleep. Precisely dosed at 5mg each, our vegan soft gels are known to assist you in falling asleep and staying asleep through the night.
CBN is a non-intoxicating compound that is best known as the cannabinoid created when THC is oxidized (exposed to oxygen over time). For that reason, it’s usually present in high amounts of older cannabis. This is why older cannabis will usually provide a more drowsy, sleepy effect versus freshly harvested cannabis. Although this may sound like a turn off to some, it is known to be one of the best sleep aids in the plant medicine industry right now.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Will CBN get me high?
- No! CBN is non-psychoactive although it may promote drowsiness and sleep
What is CBN?
- CBN(Cannabinol) is a non-intoxicating compound that is best known as the cannabinoid created when THC is oxidized (exposed to oxygen over time). For that reason, it’s usually present in high amounts of older cannabis. We then Extract the CBN Cannabinoid out of the plant to create our popular CBN Capsules.
How strong is CBN compared to other sleeping pills?
- The most interesting thing research has found about the therapeutic effects of CBN, is it claims to be the most sedative of all cannabinoids, with efficacy that surpasses many prescription pharmaceuticals. Researchers claim that the consumption of 2-5mg of CBN capsules has the same results as using 5-10mg of diazepam (Valium) but without the uncomfortable side effects when fighting an insomnia Disorder.
Can I use CBN with other CBD or Cannabis products?
- Yes, but for the most desired effects, CBN should be taken on its own or with non-psychoactive cannabinoids like CBD. If you mix it with THC for example, it may be counter productive to those desired effects.
What does CBN do? What are CBN benefits?
- CBN promotes sleep and is described as a natural sleep aid. Other potential benefits and effects according to recent research include the following. Antibacterial, Neuroprotectant, Appetite Stimulation, and Anti-inflammatory. Please do your research prior to buying any CBD products to ensure you choose the most beneficial product for you!
How many forms of CBN are there?
- CBN starts out in the cannabis plant, so the most well known form is from the aged smoke-able flower itself. Now days you will see the CBN cannabinoid extracted and used in a capsule or oil form, in which you ingest the product. The same goes for CBN Gummies which are a delicious, easier way to get your daily dose in. Lastly you will see many form of CBD Topicals which are products usually seen in a balm or lotion type consistency that are used for muscle soreness and pain relief. Here at Nectar Stick we are always coming out with new products our customers will love, so keep an eye out for our new tasty gummies and topicals!
TO SHOP OUR CBN CLIK HERE!